Stronghold Investment Management (“Stronghold,” “SIM,” or “the Firm”) is a technology-driven, vertically integrated investment manager focused on real-assets and related private markets. Stronghold seeks to deliver best-in-class risk-adjusted returns through an investment framework that features comparatively rapid transaction velocity, deep technical expertise, creative financial structuring, and objective and algorithmic decision making.
Stronghold was founded by Ryan Turner in 2016 and today has over $1 billion in capital commitments across 10+ investment vehicles.
Ultimately, Stronghold intends to apply its technology-intensive investment approach to a variety of specialist real assets verticals, including:
- Oil & Gas
- Specialty Real Estate (commercial, datacenters, marinas)
- Telecommunications and Technology Infrastructure
- Billboards and Fixtures
- Mining & other commodities
Stronghold Investment Management is seeking candidates for the role of Acquisition Specialist / Buyer. The position will work with multiple departments to facilitate the acquisition and divestiture of assets in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should possess excellent negotiation skills coupled with an ability to analyze a high volume of transactions. An ability to create contracts and clearly communicate obligations to the team is also required.
- Use Salesforce and other CRM platforms to manage leads and opportunities for acquiring mineral rights and oil and gas assets.
- Cold call potential sellers to acquire mineral rights and oil and gas assets.
- Mass mail offer letters to mineral owners to acquire mineral rights.
- Negotiate lease agreements, conveyance documents, and other contracts.
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on changes in regulations and market conditions.
- Provide regular updates on progress and collaborate with other team members to develop effective strategies for acquiring assets
- Oil and gas Industry experience is preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
Full compensation packages are based on candidate experience and certifications.
Why work with Stronghold?
At Stronghold, we strive to create a workplace that is not only rewarding but also satisfying. We believe our employees are the driving force behind our success, and we are committed to providing them with an environment where they can thrive and reach their full potential. When you choose to work with us, you'll be joining a team of highly talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and dedicated to bringing technology expertise to our domain. We value innovation, collaboration, and a commitment to excellence, and we provide our employees with the resources and support they need to succeed. If you're looking for a challenging and fulfilling career, we invite you to apply.
- Market-competitive compensation
- Fully paid benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Fully Funded HSA (with HDHP)
- 401k + Match
- Company sponsored LTD, STD, life insurance and AD&D
- Generous PTO policy
- 15 company recognized holidays
- One week company-wide paid vacation
- Class A offices in prime locations
- Parental Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stronghold Investment Management is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, where individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives can thrive. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply and embrace the unique contributions they can bring to our organization.