As the Senior Product Designer at StrongArm Tech, you will work towards creating compelling and original designs for the digital applications in various platforms in web and mobile. As part of this role you will work closely across disciplines and other team members to translate their requirements into a functional product that works with FUSE Risk Management Platform. You will be the champion for User Experience and beautiful User Interfaces. You constantly look to achieve perfection in the design process by truly understanding and empathizing with your users while delivering projects on time and on scope. You will report into and work directly with the Director of Design.
- You will be expected to lead product design projects independently.
- Work closely with various product managers and engineering team members on the various products.
- Drive complex and technical creative projects with multiple stakeholders in an agile way from inception to completion.
- Enhance user experience by performing the user research directly with customers and indirectly through data.
- Translating business and product requirements into executable designs and UIs into production quality products.
- Support the overall design team to maintain and evolve the product design library.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Product Design, Interaction, Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar.
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience in a professional setting
- A command of visual and communication design principles.
- Ability to perform user research and create wireframes for user experience.
- Proficiency on following tools: Adobe Creative Suite, inVisionApp, Sketch App.
- Have knowledge of designing in Android, iOS, web based applications.
- Experience with IoT platforms both hardware and software is a huge plus.
- Problem solver who is eager to fix or improve things.
- Enthusiastic of an iterative design process, inspired by group critique.
- An excellent communicator design concepts through sketches and wireframes to all stakeholders. Both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented down to the pixel.
- Willing to overcome challenges.