Striveworks is a machine learning operations (MLOps) company. We empower multidisciplinary teams of data scientists, software engineers, analysts, and leaders to make data-driven decisions in complex, evolving, and highly regulated spaces.
Perseverance: Our work has impact and saves lives. We take that trust seriously. If it was easy, it'd be done already. We will be relentless in achieving our goals, and we celebrate achievements.
Empowerment: We have a bias for action. We exercise our best judgement in pursuit of our shared goals. We manage ourselves as a whole person. We question actions that are not consistent with our values.
Commitment: We do what we say we are going to do. We excel at all things we commit to doing. When we mess up, miss a deadline, or under-deliver, we learn from those mistakes and support others in their learning as well.
Humility: There's no "smartest person in the room," we're a team. We listen with purpose, and work to make everyone around us better.
You’re looking for a job with dynamic responsibilities and opportunities to solve complex problem sets. You’re looking to contribute to a high-energy collaborative team in a successful fast-growing startup.
As a Business Operations Analyst at Striveworks you will plan and execute many different kinds of operational activities with agility, ranging from blocking-and-tackling business management to the development of novel processes. You’ll need to be a driven contributor who can take initiative to discover the most efficient ways to run the business in line with company culture and vision. In this role you will be challenged with identifying greenfield tasks, coming up with a plan to solve those problems, and implementing and maintaining sustainable solutions. There is immense opportunity for meaningful and practical personal and skills growth.
We are looking for someone who is an analytical problem solver with excellent attention to detail, comfort with numbers, and investigative curiosity who can take mission-level guidance and execute with rigor. We value resourcefulness, entrepreneurial team spirit, and strong organizational skills. We expect you to have experience in maintaining control of diverse business operations.
Business Operations Analyst responsibilities are:
- Develop, implement, maintain, and improve sustainable operational systems
- Educate and advocate about processes and best practices
- Develop solutions to meet the needs of new contracts and ensure compliance
- Perform and communicate analysis on various kinds of information to stakeholders
- Research and provide recommendations as new areas of inquiry emerge
- Maintain compliance with various regulatory bodies
- Represent Striveworks in response to data inquiries from external partners and service providers
- Contribute to the company expansion plan, including setting up and opening new office locations
Critical to the role:
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills, including experience with MS Office
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Comfort with quantitative information
- Experience with Confluence, databases, and enterprise resource management tools
- Comfort with digesting and implementing legal documents - such as customer contracts
- Experience with contract compliance for the U.S. Government
So you made it this far and are up for the task... good, we've been waiting for you! Joining Striveworks in its current stage means you'll be a key player in our growth strategy. As a well-funded and operating startup, we've got competitive salaries, good benefits, the best snacks, a learning library, and weekly free lunches. But most importantly, we believe that everyone at the company should be a stakeholder and participate in the company’s success. We have a generous equity plan that puts that belief into practice. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Striveworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity or expression), national origin, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. Striveworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Operations at email@example.com
Striveworks is a participating employer in the E-Verify program.