Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Strive Care Partners
Strive Care Partners (SCP) is a dedicated business unit within Strive Health that partners with nephrologists to share and succeed in global risk contracts with payors. SCP will benefit patients with CKD and ESKD through a comprehensive, patient-centered approach that enhances lives and local communities. SCP develops local market partnerships with nephrologists and provides them with the tools necessary to be successful in managing risk on their patients.
Part of SCP’s offering is a tailored, personalized, primary care program that serves patients where they are - - whether at home, virtually, or in our intentionally designed clinics. The role of our Senior Manager of Sales and Marketing is primarily to support our growth model as we continue to expand this unique brand of care. Your goal is to seamlessly enable workflow and training changes to support our sales team while helping ensure our product and technology teams are working in lockstep with us. While we continue to build, this person will also project manage key initiatives with our marketing agent, production mail house, and other key parties as required.
Sr. Manager, Membership Growth
This role will act as our nucleus as we continue to enable constant change and adaptation to our sales processes as each state and market comes with inherent unique differences in our sales operation. The individual will adapt our workflows, working alongside our product and technology groups, but also in training and supporting the sales team. Additionally, as campaigns need to be developed and project managed with our creative agency and production company, he/she will be driving that process to meet critical deliverable dates.
- Build workflows within our process management system (Lucid) and help coordinate, support, and manage change with product and technology partners
- As workflows adapt, create helpful and illustrative training documents for our sales team to better support our Sales Manager
- Provide detailed training to enrollment team of adjusted workflows and sales processes, as required
- Create presentations for use with our critical nephrology partners, where there is often a need for continued education and buy-in
- Develop and manage critical workflows with third party support partners to maintain business continuity
- Nimbly adapt to growth team needs as we must make fast pivots towards streamlining the sales and growth process
- Step in to identify weaknesses in our sales process internally but also externally with critical partners
- Take ownership alongside our analytics group to own detailed sales performance metrics from top to bottom of the funnel
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities
- Develop and manage creative briefs with external creative agency and deliver on-time creative, within budget, to production shop for in-market delivery
- Maintain project management worksheets to coordinate and track major deliverables in coordination with market development group
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+years’ experience in developing sales workflows or partnering with product and technology organizations
- Business travel
- Experience with promoting and selling primary care or other healthcare related services to high needs populations
- Familiarity with working with internal or external creative groups (agencies)
- Familiarity with Medicare Advantage plans
- Community health experience serving chronic conditions
- Empathy for the burden of kidney disease
- A positive and proactive attitude towards building a business knowing that change is a constant guarantee and expectation
- Proficient PC skills
Annual Salary Range: $107,400.00-$134,200.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
COVID Policy: As a healthcare organization, the safety of our Strivers, partners, patients, and communities is critical to our work and aligned to our first core value, Care For Others First. All new Strivers must be fully vaccinated for COVID–19 or will be required to request and obtain an approved medical or religious exemption prior to joining Strive, and otherwise comply with COVID-19 policies.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide and work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com