Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Senior Clinical Manager
The Senior Clinical Manager partners with the market General Manager and Regional Director to provide clinical supervision, coordination, provider relations, patient relations and management oversight of market clinics. Responsible for ensuring compliance with all state and regional requirements, quality clinical care, company goals, directives and objectives.
- Oversees and manages the operational and clinical activities of their market in conjunction with the GM and Regional Director.
- Partners with other market managers and General Managers to plan, develop, and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives to ensure quality health care and service, adherence to departmental and state policies, and uniformity and consistency across clinics.
- Analyzes reports to identify operational issues or trends, or progress in meeting performance measures; all clinic metrics (Quality of Care, Patient Experience, Enrollment, Patient and Staff Retention,) and creates and deploys action plans to drive success.
- Manages budget for clinical team and achieves P/L metrics related to cost center.
- Creates and implements strategies to improve utilization of services, staff, and facilities.
- Monitors compliance of all clinic metrics (Quality of Care, Patient Experience, Enrollment, Retention, etc.)and creates and deploys action plans to drive success.
- Provides continual process improvement including all clinic processes and/or services
- Assures that statistical and clinical records are maintained to meet state requirements, and other state program clinic audits and inspections;
- Analyzes and monitorsclinic operations, such as patient flow, scheduling, appointments, and staffing ratios; evaluates and adjusts staff assignments
- Delivers clinical programs to deploy innovative approaches to delivery of high- quality clinical services
- In conjunction with the market GM and Regional Director resolves and responds to complaints from patients and staff.
- Works with the GM to keeps staff informed and disseminates information on a variety of clinical, administrative, fiscal, operational, and programmatic issues.
- Practices excellent employee relations with attention to employee needs and develops and mentors a high performing management team for all areas of responsibility.
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Serve patients in person and in multiple care settings (e.g., patient home, clinics) in addition to virtual visits.
- Monthly 5-10% of RN or NP charts will be audited to ensure quality care is being provided to our patients in accordance with our program description. Performance management of clinical staff that are not meeting the quality audit expectations is a critical part of the clinical managers role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business, or related field
- 5 years of progressive experience in the management of clinical operations
- 3 years of management/leadership experience within the healthcare or related field
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare, Business or related field.
- Ability to teach, strong organizational skills, excellent communication, customer service, relationship development, results orientation, team building and decision-making.
- Understanding of Value Based Care
- Change management experience
- Demonstrated ability, or potential, to excel in smaller entrepreneurial organizations.
- Excels at developing strong patient/family relationships that fosters engagement and best outcomes
Annual Salary Range: $107,400.00-$134,200.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
COVID Policy: As a healthcare organization, the safety of our Strivers, partners, patients, and communities is critical to our work and aligned to our first core value, Care For Others First. All new Strivers must be fully vaccinated for COVID–19 or will be required to request and obtain an approved medical or religious exemption prior to joining Strive, and otherwise comply with COVID-19 policies.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide and work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com