Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top talent in the Healthcare community and set a new standard for how kidney care should be done.
Associate, Market Development
The Market Development Associate will work cross-functionally to stand up new markets and support payer contract management with both internal teams and external partners. This person is a crucial member of the team and will own certain aspects of the implementation process. They will work with the organization to support implementing effective and efficient new market strategies, while ensuring we meet goals and deadlines. Additionally, they will support the account management of risk contracts after execution, including outlining requirements and supporting teams with meeting deliverables by contract go-live. S/he must be detail oriented, organized and highly collaborative. S/he should be a curious self-starter, who is excited about the prospect of developing new processes and designing replicable solutions to support implementing new markets.
- Support market implementation processes including vendor selection, lease initiation and coordinating clinic setup processes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to stand up new markets and ensure ongoing communication with internal stakeholders regarding timelines.
- Provide analytical support to inform clinic locations and site of care strategy.
- Work with leadership to assess clinical and operational viability of new markets.
- Conduct research, perform analyses, and develop presentations for leadership team on progress of new market strategies.
Payer business development & account management support
- Support new contracts go-live processes and ongoing communications with payer once a contract is executed.
- Drive workstream management conversations with the support of Program Manager to ensure teams are tracking towards deadlines.
- Work with Program Manager and market leadership to identify, develop, and execute key initiatives related to driving performance within contracts
- Develop presentations, create agendas and other materials for both internal and external payer related discussions.
- Work with Operations, Analytics, and Product teams to ensure product design is delivered and implemented by contract go-live; ensure appropriate functionality into steady state operations
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement
- 3 years healthcare experience
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity; desire to be a self-starter
Annual Salary Range: $63,600.00-$74,800.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
COVID Policy: As a healthcare organization, the safety of our Strivers, partners, patients, and communities is critical to our work and aligned to our first core value, Care For Others First. All new Strivers must be fully vaccinated for COVID–19 or will be required to request and obtain an approved medical or religious exemption prior to joining Strive, and otherwise comply with COVID-19 policies.
Beware of Scams: Please ensure your application is being submitted through a Strive Health sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @strivehealth.com email address. You will NEVER be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You will also NEVER be asked to submit personal information except through Greenhouse or Rippling in connection with our application process. If you experience fraudulent activity, please contact local law enforcement or your state attorney general.
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. At this time Strive Health is unable to provide and work visa sponsorship. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org