Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top lent in the Healthcare community
Salesforce Solution Architect
As a Solution Architect, you will own the integrity and strength of the solutions for our platform. You’ll act as a trusted advisor to our team and clients, and as an effective mentor for other Salesforce professionals working alongside you. You will need a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform as well as top-notch people skills to get your ideas and solutions across to stakeholders and gain integrity to get your visions built into successful solutions.
- Conduct research into clients’ use of Salesforce, producing a report of findings with recommended steps and a roadmap for Salesforce solutions including clearly defined Entity Relationship Diagrams, wireframes, and mock-ups
- Develop robust, scalable and flexible solutions through the creation of architectural designs, prototypes, and proof-of-concepts and demonstrate solution functionality to Strive stakeholders
- Work with Product Owner and SCRUM Master throughout the SDLC and be able to break down epics into queueable work for team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers – understanding the technical depth of the project and validates correct resources for the assigned tickets
- Anticipate, evaluate, and report on downstream and cross functional impacts of solution design
- Ownership and documentation of solution design, build plan, release strategies, technical specifications, and other configurations for our Salesforce org to meet business requirements
- Conduct code reviews and QA the work of the team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers and provide feedback to ensure adherence to design best practices
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce Architect
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect or System Architect
- Experience with 3rd Party integrations and popular AppExchange offerings
- Experience with custom development concepts such as flows, lightning components, apex, triggers and web services in order to guide the Developers on your project team to implement your designs
- Business Travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
- Health Cloud Superbadge and 2-3 years of Health Cloud experience is preferred
Annual Salary Range: $107,400.00-$134,200.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
COVID Policy: As a healthcare organization, the safety of our Strivers, partners, patients, and communities is critical to our work and aligned to our first core value, Care For Others First. All new Strivers must be fully vaccinated for COVID–19 or will be required to request and obtain an approved medical or religious exemption prior to joining Strive, and otherwise comply with COVID-19 policies.
. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications