Strive Health is built for purpose- to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Come join our journey as we create THE destination for top lent in the Healthcare community
Senior Data Analyst (Partner Analytics)
The Senior Data Analyst (Partner Analytics) will work across the organization to support new and ongoing initiatives. This person will be an early member of a highly experienced and passionate team and will play a key role in defining the future of the organization. The associate’s primary focus will be supporting and advancing initiatives across analytics and operational performance in collaboration with both the new market & business development team, as well as the organization overall.
- Research, hypothesize and develop analytical approaches for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, particularly in healthcare claims & lab data
- Collaborate with team members from engineering, clinical, and operational functions to identify data driven opportunities to add value to existing and potential partners
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize data visualization and storytelling techniques to clearly communicate outcomes and insights to executive and clinical leaders
- Identify, communicate, and lead the resolution of data gaps that impede the fulfilment of operational reporting and oversight
- Meet in person with internal and/or external stakeholders to facilitate team and business priorities/opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement
- 2-3 years’ experience in healthcare data analysis
- Working knowledge of analyzing medical claim, lab data, EMR data and clinical data
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft SQL, Excel & PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity; desire to be a self-starter
- Must be comfortable speaking and leading analytical discussions with partners
- Business travel
- Internet Connectivity - Min Speeds: 3.8Mbps/3.0Mbps (up/down): Latency <60 ms
Annual Salary Range: $88,7.00-$101,500.00
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.
COVID Policy: As a healthcare organization, the safety of our Strivers, partners, patients, and communities is critical to our work and aligned to our first core value, Care For Others First. All new Strivers must be fully vaccinated for COVID–19 or will be required to request and obtain an approved medical or religious exemption prior to joining Strive, and otherwise comply with COVID-19 policies.
. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Please apply even if you feel you do not meet all qualifications