Strider is revolutionizing the way companies, universities, research institutions, and government agencies protect their innovation and compete in a new era of global strategic competition. Our trailblazing technology and intelligence solutions enable clients to proactively identify, manage, and respond to nation-state directed IP theft and supply chain vulnerabilities.
If you’re ready to be part of an elite team tackling some of the most pressing security and technology challenges, let’s talk.
As Senior Corporate Counsel at Strider Technologies, you will provide guidance on various legal issues, work closely with the executive team, and successfully draft and negotiate contracts. We’re looking for someone who can analyze complicated situations and use a combination of strategic vision and legal expertise to find the right path forward for our product, customers, and team members. You will be the first member of our Legal team, so it is critical that you can seek out, build, and maintain strong, cross-functional, and collaborative relationships. We are looking for the right person over the right resume, which means details such as title and seniority can be flexible based on level of experience and expertise.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts with vendors and customers, including SaaS licensing agreements such as MSAs, NDAs, order forms, and related material agreements.
- Advise executives and senior leadership team regarding status, legal risks, and business terms of various deals.
- Assess and address pre-litigation issues to minimize risks and maximize legal rights.
- Review advertising and marketing materials to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
- Provide training to the company on substantive legal topics.
- Develop the organizations policies on industry-specific issues corporate governance or regulatory affairs.
- Anticipate and mitigate potential legal problems with the organization and develop strategies to avoid costly litigation and reduce potential areas of risk.
- JD from ABA-accredited law school.
- Membership in Utah Bar in good standing.
- 3-5 years of experience in law firm or in-house setting.
- 2 years of experience in contract negotiation in tech industry.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to conduct accurate, high-quality legal research.
- Strong experience in structuring, negotiating and drafting complex contracts independently.
Nice to Have
- Strong expertise in legal areas such as GDPR and Data Privacy and Security.
- Ability to coordinate and lead all legal aspects of transactions, including counseling on deal structure, drafting letters of intent/term sheets, conducting or supervising due diligence, drafting and/or reviewing transaction documents and briefing senior leadership prior to final approval.
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness Reimbursement
- US Holidays and Company Breaks (Office Closed)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Strider provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Strider complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Learn more about us by visiting https://www.striderintel.com/