Strider is revolutionizing the way companies, universities, research institutions, and government agencies protect their innovation and compete in a new era of global strategic competition. Our trailblazing technology and intelligence solutions enable clients to proactively identify, manage, and respond to nation-state directed IP theft and supply chain vulnerabilities.
If you’re ready to be part of an elite team tackling some of the most pressing security and technology challenges, let’s talk.
As a member of Strider’s Engineering Team, you’re at the forefront in building full-stack capabilities that collect and analyze billions of data points and developing automation that surfaces actionable insights to our clients that allow them to identify, manage, and respond to risks to their innovation. You will also contribute to product innovation, design, and architecture.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, and stays on top of the latest trends, and loves to engage with the developer community. A strong desire and aptitude for learning is a must. Our solution is rapidly evolving, with new challenges, new technologies, and a constantly changing threat landscape that we help protect against.
- Contribute to and improve technical design and architecture of new and existing platforms.
- Collaborate with a talented team of engineers, data scientists, product managers, and subject-matter experts.
- Translate requirements, specifications, and technical design documents into secure applications and/or services.
- Participate in code reviews and software release processes.
- Participate in the discussion and documentation of best practices and standards for software development.
- Research, prototype, and implement new solutions to a wide array of complex system design challenges.
- 5+ years professional experience developing applications and supporting end-to-end systems development and delivery.
- 5+ years of hands-on Python development experience or related experience in another language (Java, C#, etc.).
- Experience building web interfaces and APIs in Python with Flask/Django and Bootstrap.
- Strong understanding of software algorithms and data structures.
- Experience building cloud-native solutions in AWS and/or Azure.
- Experience with Elasticsearch or similar document-based databases.
- Experience with Neo4j or similar graph databases.
- Ability to manage time efficiently and focus on clear goals.
- Experience with Python Machine Learning tools and techniques, including NLP and OCR.
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Equity Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness Reimbursement
- US Holidays (Office Closed)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
Strider provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Strider complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Learn more about us by visiting https://www.striderintel.com/