Stride is an Agile software development consultancy in NYC. We embed seasoned Agile teams (developers, product, UX) with fast growing NYC-based tech teams.
Everything we do is grounded in five values: Humility, Honesty, Respect, Learning from failure, and Willingness to help others. Our values weave a common thread through all we do - from hiring employees to selecting clients. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Stride to achieve it.
Stride is 100% bootstrapped and is profitable, meaning we don’t answer to investors.
About the role
As Stride’s Marketing Coordinator, you will be in charge of executing Stride’s marketing strategy. You will continuously drive quality inbound demand for Stride’s ideal target clients and employees, and you will continuously improve and elevate Stride’s brand. Your contribution will be critical to us achieving our aggressive growth goals. You will organize and execute a streamlined marketing strategy that tells our story cohesively and persuasively.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Drive enough inbound demand from prospective clients and employees to meet Stride’s revenue goals.
- Iterate on and execute Stride’s marketing tactics and strategy that results in Stride being a sought after company by profile clients and profile employees
- Increase Stride’s digital footprint so that we are easy to find and impossible to ignore online
- Iterate on and execute content strategy and tactics so that we get the eyeballs of prospects and job candidates onto our content
Marketing is a big field. As Stride’s Marketing Coordinator you will be rolling up your sleeves and executing the strategy we form together.
Stride marketing currently involves a vast variety of activities including digital and print content generation, planning and executing events in NYC, writing website copy, designing website pages, digital advertising, SEO/SEM, managing lead nurturing in Hubspot, distributing content on social media and much more. We expect that you will serve both as a player and a quarterback for Stride, meaning you’ll roll up your sleeves and get stuff done, and you’ll also coordinate the use of internal or external resources as needed. This is a team effort. We will look to you to be innovative and creative in ways to continuously improve Stride’s marketing efforts, and call upon Striders and others as needed.
We are looking for you if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B marketing or public relations preferably in tech, at a startup
- Experience generating inbound sales leads
- Experience on a small team wearing many hats
- You know what you don't know and ask for help before breaking things
- Can pick up new technology quickly,
- Exceptional creativity and love innovation
- High emotional intelligence
- Efficiency - you don’t let things fall through the cracks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Preference will be given to candidates who:
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of Hubspot & Salesforce
- Have a proven ability to increase the social media following of brands or individuals (including yourself)
- Have experience generating earned media
- Can develop and execute an SEO strategy