Stride is growing! We are an Agile software development consultancy in NYC. We embed seasoned Agile teams (mainly developers and product managers) with fast-growing NYC-based tech teams.
Everything we do is grounded in five values: Humility, Honesty, Respect, Learning from failure, and Willingness to help others. Our values weave a common thread through all we do - from hiring employees to selecting clients. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Stride to achieve it.
Stride is 100% self-funded and is profitable, meaning we don’t answer to investors.
About the role
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for outbound and inbound sales activity to discover, nurture, and qualify net new business opportunities. You will play an important part on the Revenue Team by helping to develop a strong pipeline of qualified leads for the company. This position reports directly into Stride’s President, John Galioto.
- A collaborative team player
- Energetic, outgoing, personable, and hungry
- A fast learner with a high EQ
- A collaborative mindset
- A relationship builder who has a knack for creating and maintaining your network
- A strong attention to detail
- 5+ years of experience in sales or a related role
- Experience working in revenue generating roles requiring strong business acumen
- A track record of developing expertise, and a measurable history of contributing to their clients’ businesses
- Success managing and developing senior client relationships and strategic business partnerships across the C-suite
- The ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where leading-edge thinking and impact are expected
Nice to Have
- Basic understanding of software development and agile methodologies