Stride is growing fast! We are an Agile software development consultancy in NYC. We embed seasoned Agile teams (mainly developers and product managers) with fast growing NYC-based tech teams.
Everything we do is grounded in five values: Humility, Honesty, Respect, Learning from failure, and Willingness to help others. Our values weave a common thread through all we do - from hiring employees to selecting clients. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Stride to achieve it.
Stride is 100% self-funded and is profitable, meaning we don’t answer to investors.
About the role
As the Practice Lead of Product you will be building out the Product arm of Stride Consulting. You will work with our Engineering practice leaders to build a business plan and budget for Product Consulting at Stride that emphasizes a cross functional team based approach to product sales, discovery and development. You will work with leadership to define goals for the newly formed group. You will report to Stride’s COO and will build a team around you, which means that you will likely have direct reports soon after you begin.
You Must Have
- 10+ Years of experience in Product
- The ability to work onsite in NYC 5 days a week
- A collaborative mindset
- An interest in staying ‘hands-on’, you can roll up your sleeves and do the work
- The ability to talk about Agile to C Suite Executives in a way that gets them excited about it
- The ability to have difficult conversations
- The ability to coach the Client’s head of product
- The ability to act as a mentor to our Product Consultants
It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Enterprise or Start Up experience
- A successful track record in Product
- Interest in building a business, including building business plans and growth models