Streamlit is the fastest way to build and share data applications. We’re a collaborative team of technologists who share a common goal to give the data community superpowers that let them project their creativity, intelligence, insights, and influence out into the world. We're well funded with great investors, and we're building the future of data and looking for engineers to join our family-friendly and remote-first startup. The team is comprised of folks from a variety of backgrounds with experience at Google, Heroku, Facebook, Twitter, Carnegie Mellon, and Stanford. And some of us didn't go to school or work anywhere fancy. We don’t care where you went to school or where you worked before, just that you're excited to help make an amazing experience for building data apps.
As a Head of Marketing, you’ll be integral in the future of Streamlit as we launch our commercial platform, Streamlit for Teams. We’re looking for a leader who is data driven and interested in building all our strategic B2B marketing efforts, growing the product marketing function to support product led growth and fine tune the Streamlit brand to be consistent across the web and company.
We're a values-driven company and you can find them here on our public Notion page!
What you'll do:
- Define and execute overall marketing strategy, including overall corporate positioning, brand architecture, product marketing, and lead generation strategy
- Communicate, educate, evangelize and establish the unique value proposition that Streamlit offers
- Lead the Company’s positioning and branding efforts with PR firms, media, clients, targets, Partners, and industry analysts
- Build a measurable metrics-driven marketing team and benchmark criteria to measure and continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Deliver, measure, and demonstrate high ROI of marketing activities
- Hire great talent for your team
It's important to us that you have:
- 8+ years of relevant marketing experience with a successful track record of leading and managing a marketing team within well-regarded and branded technology companies
- Previous startup to growth stage company experience ($0M to $100M+)
- Experience marketing an enterprise software product (preferably Open Source or SaaS delivery model) to IT organizations
- Strategic thinker that can build innovative marketing campaigns, combined with the tactical ability to execute
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and presentation ability. Must be able to demonstrate a strong body of work
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, detail orientation. Ability to meet tight deadlines and multitask
- Analytical and data driven orientation
- Ability to be both a leader and hands-on “doer”
- Humble, pragmatic, and down to earth orientation
It would be awesome if you also had:
- A technology background, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
- Meaningful exposure to AI, ML, and Deep Learning market landscape
- Experience in the Data Discovery, Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics is a strong plus
What We Offer
Stock Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Unlimited PTO, Benepass, Commuter Benefits, Work from Home Stipend, Parental Leave.
We are an equal opportunity and family friendly employer and we highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.