Streamlit is the fastest way to build and share data applications.
We’re a collaborative team of technologists who share a common goal to give the data community superpowers that let them project their creativity, intelligence, insights, and influence out into the world. We're well funded with great investors, and we're building the future of data and looking for engineers to join our family-friendly and remote-first startup. The team is comprised of folks from a variety of backgrounds with experience at Google, Heroku, Facebook, Twitter, Carnegie Mellon, and Stanford. And some of us didn't go to school or work anywhere fancy. We don’t care where you went to school or where you worked before, just that you're excited to help make an amazing experience for building data apps.
As the Head of People, you’ll be partnering with the Executive Team to develop a clear strategy on building a People function as we continue to scale. We’re looking to build a workplace where clear policies and processes are built for remote-work and all our employees feel valued and heard.
We're a values-driven company and you can find them here on our public Notion page!
What you’ll do
- Make Streamlit one of the top places for people to work
- Drive cultural initiatives that increase employee satisfaction and retention
- Grow company from 35 to 100+ in the next 2 years
- Establish functions or programs for recruiting, HR, comp and benefits, DEI
- Stay abreast of trends in remote management, bringing such trends to Streamlit to use as appropriate to ensure we have a top-tier remote culture
- Build data-driven approaches to People (recruiting, performance management, etc.)
- Expand our ability as a company and culture to work across international boundaries and time zones
- When necessary, boldly and creatively invent new systems that foster a remote-first culture of kindness, creativity, hard work, and whimsey.
- Help the executive team set an example for empathy, hard work, and candor.
It's important to us that you have...
- Directly led a team of at least 5
- Managed a distributed team
- Overseen HR or Recruiting function for a fast-growing company
- Experience in an executive role
- Worked on scaling culture (onboarding, retention, company policies)
It would be awesome if you also had...
- Experience work at a startup
- Knows what is best in class
- Experience rolling out performance management
What we offer
Stock Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Unlimited PTO, Benepass, Commuter Benefits, Work from Home Stipend, Parental Leave.
We are an equal opportunity and family friendly employer and we highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.