Streamlit is the fastest way to build and share data applications. We’re a collaborative team of technologists who share a common goal to give the data community superpowers that let them project their creativity, intelligence, insights, and influence out into the world. We're well funded with great investors, and we're building the future of data and looking for engineers to join our family-friendly and remote-first startup. The team is comprised of folks from a variety of backgrounds with experience at Google, Heroku, Facebook, Twitter, Carnegie Mellon, and Stanford. And some of us didn't go to school or work anywhere fancy. We don’t care where you went to school or where you worked before, just that you're excited to help make an amazing experience for building data apps.
As a Content Marketer, you will run point on Streamlit’s content marketing including creating blog posts, email campaigns, and digital media content to engage users and grow their usage of the product. While also creating a strategy for posting and guest posting, helping others to create their content, running the content calendar, and strategizing new ways to engage with the community through content.
We're a values-driven company and you can find them here on our public Notion page!
What you’ll do:
- Coordinating all internal content pieces for product launches and announcements
- Understanding the personas of different potential stakeholders and writing content that speaks to them
- Participating, growing, and assisting community members with their content
- Coordinating and drafting email and digital media content
- Creating unique syndication strategies for new content pieces
- Running point for partnership content with other open source projects and enterprise companies
- Working with the Data Science and Community teams to understand overall impact of content
- Creating a forward focused content calendar based on a unified content strategy
- Working with different internal shareholders to understand their content needs — including recruiting, product, and developer relations — and fitting this into the unified content strategy
- Setting goals, objectives and success metrics for all areas of responsibility and run weekly metrics and reporting to marketing team
- Creating retrospectives for all published content pieces
It's important to us that you have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with cross functional shareholders including business, product and engineering teams
- Previous experience writing content for a high-growth startup
- Ability to adapt to the changes that come with being part of a high-growth startup
- Empathetic and kind approach to community members and other external shareholders
- Understanding of different user journeys and personas with demonstrated experiences of how to reach out and connect with these personas
- Ability to understand technical writing enough to turn it into branded content
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Experience with one or multiple data science or other technical communities
- Experience with integrating key SEO strategies into content
- Experience with digital media (both organic and paid)
What We Offer
Stock Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Unlimited PTO, Benepass, Commuter Benefits, Work from Home Stipend, Parental Leave.