Streamlit is the fastest way to build and share data applications.
We’re a collaborative team of technologists who share a common goal to give the data community superpowers that let them project their creativity, intelligence, insights, and influence out into the world. We're well funded with great investors, and we're building the future of data and looking for engineers to join our family-friendly and remote-first startup. The team is comprised of folks from a variety of backgrounds with experience at Google, Heroku, Facebook, Carnegie Mellon, and Stanford. And some of us didn't go to school or work anywhere fancy. We don’t care where you went to school or where you worked before, just that you're excited to help make an amazing experience for building data apps.
The Recruiting team is responsible for ensuring we attract the right talent and work closely with the hiring teams to meet our hiring goals while providing an exceptional candidate interview experience. You'll be working on both Engineering and Business positions as we grow our team to support both the Streamlit and Streamlit for Teams products.
We're a values-driven company and you can find them here on our public Notion page!
What you’ll do
- Partner with hiring teams to define clear hiring objectives
- Source technical and business talent
- Coordinate interviews and deliver the best candidate experience
- Build recruiting strategies to source and hire diverse talent
- Track metrics to provide to leadership
- Participate in broader culture company initiatives (onboarding, culture and meetups)
It's important to us that you have...
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding on how to build active and passive talent pipelines
- Empathetic and kind approach to candidate interactions
- Ability to work cross functionally with Product, Engineering and Business teams and be flexible if priorities change (we are in hyper growth so things are likely to shift!)
It would be awesome if you also had...
- Experience working in an agency environment
What we offer
Stock Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Unlimited PTO, Benepass, Commuter Benefits, Work from Home Stipend, Parental Leave.