Streamlit is the fastest way to build and share data applications. We’re a collaborative team of technologists who share a common goal to give the data community superpowers that let them project their creativity, intelligence, insights, and influence out into the world. We're well funded with great investors, and we're building the future of data and looking for engineers to join our family-friendly and remote-first startup. The team is comprised of folks from a variety of backgrounds with experience at Google, Heroku, Facebook, Twitter, Carnegie Mellon, and Stanford. And some of us didn't go to school or work anywhere fancy. We don’t care where you went to school or where you worked before, just that you're excited to help make an amazing experience for building data apps.
The Cloud Engineering Team is building Streamlit Sharing, a way for folks to deploy and share their Streamlit apps with the world. We've built our sharing service on GCP, Kubernetes, Go, and PostgreSQL and we're looking for Software Engineers to improve the experience of building, deploying, and managing apps on our platform.
We're a values-driven company and you can find them here on our public Notion page!
What you’ll do
- Help us take new product features to market for our Streamlit for Teams and Streamlit for All products. Things like launching new regions, resource management, GPU instances, app insights, and more
- Improve our cost efficiency, performance, stability, deployment, security, and monitoring infrastructure
It's important to us that you have...
- 2+ years writing professional, production-level code
- 2+ years experience with Go or similar languages
- SQL & database design chops
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and infrastructure automation
- Front-end skills - familiarity with basic HTML, CSS, JS
It would be awesome if you also had...
- Python, Go, and/or TypeScript experience
- Familiarity with or interest in data science, AI, machine learning
- DevOps background, security, operations
- On-call experience
- Worked on a complex backend distributed system or platform
- Experience with full-stack web app development, such as single-page web apps, related tools and tech such as React
- Experience with infrastructure automation tooling such as Terraform or Pulumi
- gRPC or similar backend system communication experience
What we offer
Stock Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Unlimited PTO, Benepass, Commuter Benefits, Work from Home Stipend, Parental Leave.
We are an equal opportunity and family friendly employer and we highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.