Help us build Streamlit Sharing, a way for folks to deploy and share their Streamlit apps with the world. We've built our sharing service on GCP, Kubernetes, Go, and PostgreSQL. We're a remote-first startup company, and we have values.
What you’ll do:
- Help us take new product features to market for our Streamlit for Teams and Streamlit for All products. Things like launching new regions, resource management, GPU instances, app insights, and lots more.
- Improve our cost efficiency, performance, stability, deployment, security, and monitoring infrastructure.
It's important to us that you have:
- 2+ years writing professional, production-level code
- 2+ years experience with Go or similar languages
- SQL & database design chops
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and infrastructure automation
- Front-end skills - familiarity with basic HTML, CSS, JS
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Python, Go, and/or TypeScript experience
- Familiarity with or interest in data science, AI, machine learning
- DevOps background, security, operations
- On-call experience
- Worked on a complex backend distributed system or platform
- Experience with full-stack web app development, such as single-page web apps, related tools and tech such as React
- Experience with infrastructure automation tooling such as Terraform or Pulumi
- gRPC or similar backend system communication experience
What We Offer
Stock Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Unlimited PTO, Benepass, Commuter Benefits, Work from Home Stipend, Parental Leave.