Stream is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our sales team in the APAC region (Singapore).
Stream is a leader in the in-app Chat and Feeds features allowing companies to connect with Streams API via SDKs to rapidly build and deploy enterprise-grade chat functionality, at much higher speeds and lower overhead cost than building in house.
What You Will Do
The SDR role is in place to support our sales efforts both for the inbound and outbound efforts and strategies. The SDR will work closely with their colleagues and sales reps to come up with new outbound ideas and techniques in the mid and enterprise market.
The SDRs role is to book high-quality meetings in the mid-market and enterprise space with a focus on driving a higher quantity (and quality) on the enterprise accounts.
- Prospecting accounts and personas suitable to our use cases.
- Engage with prospects on a value-based methodology.
- Conduct pre-discovery calls to further understand the “what & why”.
- Introduce the sales team and prospect and conduct a recap of your pre-discovery.
- Partake in our performance culture and help/support peers to learn and develop.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain prospect information in CRM and other tools.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is a team player who is comfortable being uncomfortable and has a curious mind and a hunger to succeed and learn new things. The candidate for this role makes it a priority to get their work done and figure things out while using good judgment. Creativity and strategic thinking are a huge plus in the role as there is great room for adding value to the company as a whole. A candidate for this role must also be excited to join a scale-up SaaS business and have the drive to grow their career with the organization.
- At least 12 months of successful experience in new sales/business generation
- Experience with cold calling and emailing
- Have prior experience using CRMs along with other prospect platforms preferred
- Can think on your feet to creatively solve our customer business needs
- Have exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
- Are comfortable with leveraging compensation and handling rejection
Who We Are
Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages, and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented toward ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
What’s In It For You
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- Gym membership of choice covered
- A Macbook Pro and, if necessary, a home office setup package
- The opportunity to attend or present to global conferences and meetups
- The possibility to visit our offices in Amsterdam (NL) and Boulder, CO
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. We're open, friendly, encouraging and supportive (while we crush our competition and fuel crazy growth).
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No recruiters/agencies please