Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
About this role
Strava is looking for a product manager to join our team and lead the strategy and product development process for our Trust Team. This person will be a cross-functional lead, working with design and engineering to build and enhance products, and collaborating closely with other departments such as Community Management, and Marketing. This is a full-time position at our new Denver, CO office.
- Establish shared vision by collaborating with product, infrastructure, legal, and community management teams and building consensus on strategy and priorities. Communicate vision across the company
- Define and analyze metrics that drive the success of products
- Establish and maintain product roadmap
- Lead the ideation, design, development, and launch of trust products and features
- You have experience leading a cross functional team of designers, data analysts. engineers and marketers.
- You are a positive influence, a great communicator and a natural leader.
- You use data to guide strategic prioritization, but have deep empathy for the user and have great product instincts.
- You have an affinity for the fast-paced, ever-changing environment of a growing company.
- You can turn broad ideas into action
- 5+ years of consumer product management (or similar) experience. Familiarity with privacy and data accuracy issues a big plus.
- A proven record for collaborating with a world-class team to build successful products.
- A strong technical and/or analytical background is preferred.
- Great references from prior or current product teams — especially software engineers.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and or weight.