About this Role
The Design team at Strava works cross functionally to drive awareness and traffic, acquire new customers, strengthen relationships with existing athletes, and develop new ways to showcase Strava’s community and insights. As a Project Manager at Strava, you'll provide strategic and executional leadership across our design work as a critical member of the team. You will help lead, develop, and execute project plans, ensuring objectives are well defined and appropriately executed to achieve desired results. Your key responsibilities include overseeing and executing development of digital marketing initiatives from inception to completion, while driving executional excellence and brand integrity.
- Manage incoming project requests, assess needs, and steer projects through planning, concept, design, development, and delivery
- Work closely with designers and partners to understand requirements, develop project plans, and communicate with key stakeholders
- Proactively identify and track risk factors through every project lifecycle
- Create and manage project plans and timelines for multiple concurrent projects and allocate resources as needed
- Provide regular status updates; recognize dependencies and escalate issues as needed
- 5+ years experience in a creative agency, in-house creative team or integrated production environment.
- Track record in supporting, understanding, and enhancing the creative process with the ability to balance creativity, technology, analytics and marketing.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, and understanding of how creative teams work and how to make them effective.
- Demonstrated design sensibility and understanding of design systems, UX, and branding.
- Ability to organize information quickly, summarize succinctly, and accommodate change.
- Ability to establish credibility, influence and drive results across an organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and defining process within a face paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage communications at all levels.
- Proven ability to keep projects on schedule and on budget
- Experience with managing both agency and vendor relationships, including the creation of contracts and SOW's.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.