Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
About this Role
Strava Design is seeking a detail oriented and passionate Project Manager who wants to help us with our mission of motivating the world to be more active. The ideal candidate is able to work in a fast-paced environment and a meticulous attention to detail. You’ll work with both brand and product design teams to coordinate and manage projects. An organized individual with high attention to detail is essential to the workflow.
- Interface closely with brand designers and communicate project plans to key stakeholders
- Manage incoming project requests, assess needs, and steer projects through from concept to design, development, and delivery
- Proactively identify and track risk factors through every project lifecycle
- Create and manage project plans and timelines for multiple concurrent projects and allocate resources as needed
- Identify out of scope activities and manage change requests
- Proactively manage projects, through regular status updates; recognize dependencies and escalate issues as needed
- 5+ years of agency experience is preferred
- Proven ability to keep projects on schedule and on budget
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication skills
- Dedication to detail and organization
- Ability to work independently and manage communications at all levels
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.