Strava is growing! We are thrilled to be looking for an experienced HRIS Systems Analyst to join our People team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player in helping us build out our People Operations team. In this role you can play a critical role in supporting our robust, people-oriented workplace. You will work closely with our People team leaders, our People business partners, our Talent team, and with teammates at all levels across Strava. Specifically, you will be a strategic player in our Workday implementation and people operations processes.
As a member of the People team and reporting to the Director of People Operations, you will help carry our truly “people-first” culture and continually improve our employee experience via contributing to our People processes, programs and projects. We are passionate about supporting each of our teammates by building equitable and inclusive policies, programs, and practices. It is important that our HRIS Systems Analyst share similar passions and is committed to helping incorporate antiracist strategies and policies into Strava's culture and processes over time.
If any of this sounds exciting, we'd love to talk to you about joining the team! In this role you can help us build and develop our culture and our people as we scale through the years ahead. Please take a look at our Culture Blog to learn about why Strava is such an amazing place to work, and how our people-first approach shows up in real programs and experiences.
We're excited about you because you will:
- HRIS Support: Serve as the Workday HCM system specialist and primary point-of-contact for day-to-day support of business processes, integrations, reporting, and dashboards to ensure consistent, high-quality business operations.
- Drive technical requirements, implement, test, and deploy additional Workday modules as needed to support changes to business processes, or integrations as needed.
- Support and testing for Workday system updates or upgrades.
- Identify system gaps and deficiencies, and if applicable, suggest standard methodologies or process improvements to help fill those gaps.
- People Operations: Partner with our HR team and other internal stakeholders to help them define solutions using Workday.
- People Teammate: Stay closely connected and aligned with our broader People team; contributing as an integral member of the People team, participating in weekly meetings and social events when and where able.
- Establish relationships and trust with our teammates to be their support system and ensure they feel connected to the broader team.
- Employee Engagement: Work closely with the entire People team on company culture, our programs and people-approach that blend data insights with care and empathy.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years systems experience with solid understanding and at least 3+ years experience operating Workday.
- Highly organized, excellent facilitator and listener with a balanced and thoughtful approach, who is adept at building trust with others while promoting inclusivity with teams. Experience working in a variety of modalities (i.e. online, in-person, remote etc).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to set clear expectations with partners and bring up issues as needed
- High attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Highly accountable and organizationally minded individual who is skilled at process and project management, and who can carry many simultaneous initiatives forward and prioritize fluidly as needs change.
- Possesses and demonstrates a growth attitude, the desire to learn and continually improve, and to help others do the same.
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes who we are and what we do. We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to connect athletes to what motivates them and help them find their personal best. And with billions of activity uploads from all over the world, we have a humbling and audacious vision: to be the record of the world’s athletic activities and the technology that makes every effort count.
Strava builds software that makes the best part of our athletes’ days even better. And just as we’re deeply committed to unlocking their potential, we’re dedicated to providing a world-class, inclusive workplace where our employees can grow and thrive, too. We’re backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, and we’re expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. Our culture reflects our community – we are continuously striving to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives because we know we are a stronger team together.
In light of the global pandemic, Strava is currently working in a fully remote capacity. As always, we remain committed to fully supporting our employees, especially their mental health and wellbeing, through these challenging times. Despite challenges in the world around us, we are continuing to grow camaraderie and positivity within our culture and we are unified in our commitment to becoming an antiracist company. We are differentiated by our truly people-first approach, our compassionate leadership, and our belief that we can bring joy and inspiration to athletes’ lives — now more than ever. All to say, it’s a great time to join Strava!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For more information on compensation and benefits, please click here.