About This Role
Strava is growing! And we are looking for a Technical Sourcer to join our People Team and support our company-wide talent acquisition efforts as we build a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. In partnership with our recruiters, you will support building a pipeline and establish sourcing processes that increase the success of our recruiting initiatives and our culture.
Within our team, we ensure that we speak to a variety of people, including people from identity groups that are currently underrepresented within Strava. This requires us to proactively search for candidates from diverse backgrounds, and in this role, you will help support that effort. It is important that whoever joins our team in this Sourcer role shares similar passions and is committed to helping incorporate antiracist strategies into our culture.
We're excited about you because you will:
- Manage all phases of sourcing projects/pipeline, including developing comprehensive sourcing strategies.
- Proactively source and reach out to candidates whose experience meets our needs, especially people from diverse backgrounds, so that we can increase our overall representation within Strava, and further our efforts to become an antiracist organization.
- Partner with recruiters on the team and attend requisition kickoff meetings.
- Create and compose compelling messaging that highlights the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture at Strava.
- Maintain a steady flow of qualified candidates that result in hires.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 4+ years experience in research/technical sourcing (Software Engineering, Data, Product, Analytics) ideally working for a technology company.
- Extensive experience creating dynamic sourcing strategies with or without the use of LinkedIn Recruiter (including advanced Boolean search techniques).
- Successful track-record constructing outreach to candidates, yielding impactful results.
- Baseline knowledge of programming languages, web and emerging technologies.
- Positive, open-minded and excited to learn and contribute with a team.
- Committed to learning about antiracism and supporting Strava’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
- Incredibly organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Self-sufficient and ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes who we are and what we do. We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to connect athletes to what motivates them and help them find their personal best. And with billions of activity uploads from all over the world, we have a humbling and audacious vision: to be the record of the world’s athletic activities and the technology that makes every effort count.
Strava builds software that makes the best part of our athletes’ days even better. And just as we’re deeply committed to unlocking their potential, we’re dedicated to providing a world-class, inclusive workplace where our employees can grow and thrive, too. We’re backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, and we’re expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. Our culture reflects our community – we are continuously striving to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives because we know we are a stronger team together.
In light of the global pandemic, Strava is currently working in a fully remote capacity. As always, we remain committed to fully supporting our employees, especially their mental health and wellbeing, through these challenging times. Despite challenges in the world around us, we are continuing to grow camaraderie and positivity within our culture and we are unified in our commitment to becoming an antiracist company. We are differentiated by our truly people-first approach, our compassionate leadership, and our belief that we can bring joy and inspiration to athletes’ lives — now more than ever. All to say, it’s a great time to join Strava!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For more information on compensation and benefits, please click here.