About this Role
As an Account Manager you will be part of Strava’s Partnerships Business Team. You will be directly responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships and help partners better engage with the Strava community and platform to deliver athlete and sponsor value. Success in this role means having exceptional consultative sales and client servicing skills.
You are excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Get to know Strava’s business products & value proposition like the back of your hand, adapting recommendations to suit client needs.
- Grow revenue, educate and deliver consultative support to strategic partners.
- Work with the Partner Managers and Operations to deliver a great client experience for our existing clients, from contract through to delivered campaign.
- Troubleshoot and resolve partner issues in a timely manner.
- Be attuned to the client experience and needs, gathering information to help improve current and future partnership solutions.
- Frequent monitoring & reporting campaigns status to key stakeholders – including external and internal campaign updates, recaps & useful insights, screen grabs, and video captures.
You are organized and with a great ability to thrive in an ever-changing start-up environment. You have what we call “athlete empathy” and an ability to balance the need to achieve revenue goals with the importance of keeping the athlete experience on Strava authentic.
We are excited about you because:
- You have 2+ years of experience in account management, digital marketing, or sales
- BA/BS degree
- A track record of working with & achieving quotas, either as a team or individually
- Experience of working with Salesforce or similar CRM platforms
- A creative mind and an ability to come up with innovative and interesting brand activation ideas
- Ability to tell a story using data
- Proven project management experience and ability to navigate and communicate timelines and deliverables (internally and externally) with accuracy
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes who we are and what we do. We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to connect athletes to what motivates them and help them find their personal best. And with billions of activity uploads from all over the world, we have a humbling and audacious vision: to be the record of the world’s athletic activities and the technology that makes every effort count.
Strava builds software that makes the best part of our athletes’ days even better. And just as we’re deeply committed to unlocking their potential, we’re dedicated to providing a world-class, inclusive workplace where our employees can grow and thrive, too. We’re backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, and we’re expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. Our culture reflects our community – we are continuously striving to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives because we know we are a stronger team together.
In light of the global pandemic, Strava is currently working in a fully remote capacity. As always, we remain committed to fully supporting our employees, especially their mental health and wellbeing, through these challenging times. Despite challenges in the world around us, we are continuing to grow camaraderie and positivity within our culture and we are unified in our commitment to becoming an antiracist company. We are differentiated by our truly people-first approach, our compassionate leadership, and our belief that we can bring joy and inspiration to athletes’ lives — now more than ever. All to say, it’s a great time to join Strava!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.