About the Role:
As the Partner Operations Coordinator you will need to adapt quickly and balance multiple projects. In this role you will learn the ins and outs of business development and be responsible for successfully executing partnerships with key clients. This role is a unique combination of operations and analysis. Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating with Strava Business leads for execution of sales and product implementation
- Ensuring that our clients receive the highest level of operational customer service
- Prioritizing timelines, be responsible for partner kickoff calls, mentorship, and follow-ups
- Learning and mastering Strava-built admin tools to set-up and maintain campaigns
- Coordinate with teams and verticals inside Strava (translation, copy, design, social) to execute campaigns
- Translating client feedback into product recommendations
- Building and maintaining relationships with Strava’s strategic business partners
- Analyzing success metrics to build reporting & powerful case studies
You are extremely organized and have a great ability to thrive in an ever-changing start-up environment. Other requirements include:
- Eagerness to learn business development and the soup-to-nuts of how a deal gets executed
- Able and excited to articulate the value of Strava’s platform and audience to external clients
- Previous internship or full time experience at a digital platform, publisher or agency
- Specific experience in an operations, trafficking, partnership, sales, or business development role encouraged but not required - we care more about your eagerness to learn business development and partnerships. This is not a traditional Ad Ops role.
- Must have outstanding written, oral, and cross-cultural communication skills - especially when it comes to reading the client relationship and tailoring communications to deliver the appropriate message and tone
- Proven track record of meeting goals and keeping projects on pace
- Superb proofreading skills
- Experience working with external clients
- Excel formulas, formatting, charts
- Google slides and ability to make analytical information visual
- Tableau or other data visualization software (preferred but not required)
- SQL (preferred but not required)
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes who we are and what we do. We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to connect athletes to what motivates them and help them find their personal best. And with billions of activity uploads from all over the world, we have a humbling and audacious vision: to be the record of the world’s athletic activities and the technology that makes every effort count.
Strava builds software that makes the best part of our athletes’ days even better. And just as we’re deeply committed to unlocking their potential, we’re dedicated to providing a world-class, inclusive workplace where our employees can grow and thrive, too. We’re backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, and we’re expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. Our culture reflects our community – we are continuously striving to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives because we know we are a stronger team together.
In light of the global pandemic, Strava is currently working in a fully remote capacity. As always, we remain committed to fully supporting our employees, especially their mental health and wellbeing, through these challenging times. Despite challenges in the world around us, we are continuing to grow camaraderie and positivity within our culture and we are unified in our commitment to becoming an antiracist company. We are differentiated by our truly people-first approach, our compassionate leadership, and our belief that we can bring joy and inspiration to athletes’ lives — now more than ever. All to say, it’s a great time to join Strava!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
This job description was posted in 2020.