Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes who we are and what we do. We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to connect athletes to what motivates them and help them find their personal best. And with billions of activity uploads from all over the world, we have a humbling and audacious vision: to be the record of the world’s athletic activities and the technology that makes every effort count.
Strava builds software that makes the best part of our athletes’ days even better. And just as we’re deeply committed to unlocking their potential, we’re dedicated to providing a world-class, inclusive workplace where our employees can grow and thrive, too. We’re backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, and we’re expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. Our culture reflects our community – we are continuously striving to hire and engage diverse teammates from all backgrounds, experiences and perspectives because we know we are a stronger team together.When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us!
About the role
We are looking for a production designer to join our talented and motivated brand team. You’ll play an integral role in executing brand and marketing projects to take creative concepts to reality.
The ideal candidate is passionate, organized, and has an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail and quality control. The position requires deliverables to be provided under sometimes tight deadlines — strong communication skills are a must, as well problem solving and the ability to adapt with change.
This role is a full time, 2 month contract in our San Francisco headquarters.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with visual designers, copywriters and project stakeholders to produce and deliver final creative assets for brand and product marketing campaigns
- Adapt and extend brand and campaign design systems to a variety of surfaces including email, web and social
- Build out creative files for a variety of sizes and specs
- Ensure assets are delivered within project timelines
- Refine and build upon existing template systems
- Partner with operations managers to execute and refine creative workflow best practices
- Support the management of our asset library
Experience & Skills
- 1-3 years of design and production experience
- Experienced with Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Experience with After Effects or Principle is not required, but a plus
- Careful attention to detail and pixel-perfect precision
- Ability to work within templates and design systems, but also craft new solutions
- Strong organizational skills
- Efficient, independent, and solutions-oriented work ethic
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.