About the Role:
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and organized individual to help support our San Francisco office. You will work alongside the Facilities and Operations Manager to ensure a functional office space that allows our employees to do their best work. The successful candidate is organized, self-motivated and resourceful. You communicate well and are comfortable interacting with our internal teams keeping a “can-do” attitude while completing your tasks with speed and accuracy. The role calls for up to 10-20 hours a week, working alongside the operations team as a whole. This is a part-time position in our San Francisco, CA office.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working alongside and reporting to the Facilities and Operations Manager.
- Assist with general office tidiness, stock and organize towel service, and maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Help maintain and carry out office policies and procedures.
- Lend support for vendor management, and serve as another point of contact for building management and cleaning staff
- Perform floor walks, document conditions and report any issues.
- Help respond to and resolve internal office requests and tickets.
- Lend support as needed to all internal company teams, including IT for new hires and desk setups.
- Monitor office inventory and supplies for tracking and ordering.
- Assist front desk coordinator and provide coverage for the front desk as needed.
- Help organize storage rooms and loading dock area, including gym and workout equipment.
- Assist with onsite company apparel distribution.
- Familiarity with screen printing/sewing machines is a plus.
- You have knowledge of and appreciate the employee experience and make it your priority.
- You are able to multi-task with ease.
- You are energetic and like to create connections.
- You take pride in anticipating people’s needs and have a passion for helping others.
- You are a good communicator, with a balance of professionalism and approachability.
- You take ownership and pride in your performance and the impact it will have on the company and those you work with.
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.