About the Role
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and organized individual who will serve as the face of our organization! As Strava’s Front Office Coordinator, you are the outward energy that showcases our company’s momentum. You are an integral part of creating a quintessential employee and guest experience through our front desk, welcoming candidates coming for interviews and supporting office operations. This is a 40 hr/week, hourly contractual position reporting to the HR Manager.
- Staff the front desk Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.- 5 p.m.
- Welcome employees, guests, and vendors with a warm and approachable attitude.
- Steward visitors and candidates to ensure that they have the appropriate resources during their visit to HQ.
- Assist our Talent Acquisition team with coordinating interview schedules, conference rooms and calendars
- Assist Office Operations by answering tickets in our internal ticketing system, ordering food and supplies and preparing new hire materials.
- Manage the mail system. Distribute incoming letters and packages throughout the day. Prepare outgoing mail by deadline.
- Maintain office security by signing in guests using our check-in system, monitoring entryway, managing the alarm system and helping with emergency preparedness plans.
- Order catering for meetings and internal events and ensure timely, presentable delivery.
- Assist with general office tidiness as a point of contact with building maintenance and cleaning staff.
- You have deep knowledge and appreciation of the guest experience and make it your priority.
- You can manage multiple tasks at once without batting an eye.
- You are energetic and love creating connections. You are attuned to people's needs and take pride in anticipating them.
- You have a knack for identifying new faces and remembering past ones.
- You are an incredible communicator, with a balance of professionalism and approachability.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are equally dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.