About this Role
We are seeking an innovative, strategic and multi-disciplinary Designer for a full-time position. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a meticulous attention to detail. A curious mind ready to push boundaries coupled with a proactive drive will go a long way at Strava.
This is a pivotal role on the Design Team – you should be comfortable engaging with the strategic dimension of work, strong on content as well as visuals. Your contributions will be just as much to the strategic thinking and rationale behind creating ideas as in executing them. You must be able to make confident design decisions, and be smart and persuasive in bringing others with you.
- Ideate compelling ideas and developing those ideas into clear design solutions
- Present concepts and creative ideas to internal teams
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful brand experiences that push Strava’s brand identity forward.
- Work collaboratively with other designers, project leads, photographers, and vendors
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
- 5+ years design experience in an agency environment or other relevant industry
- Passion for branding and an understanding of creating and extending brand identity systems
- Experience working across multiple projects and leading creative output
- Experience seeing work through with engineers and vendors with a high bar of excellence
- Experience ideating and leading strategically led creative work
- Excellent verbal communication
- Excellent visual communication and art direction, storyboarding and visualization
- Proven ability to manage your time across several workstreams
- Keen interest in digital & print
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Skills in After Effects and/or HTML/CSS a plus
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.