About this role
Strava is seeking an innovative, creative multi-disciplinary Designer for a full-time position. The ideal candidate has exceptional craft, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and a meticulous attention to detail. A curious mind coupled with a proactive drive will go a long way at Strava.
This is a important role on the Design Team – the ideal candidate is quick and curious, capable of addressing a problem with multiple approaches and then adapting based on what they discover. You should be open and excited about collaborating with others.
- Ideate compelling ideas and developing those ideas into clear design solutions
- Present concepts and creative ideas to internal teams
- Conceptualize and craft beautiful work that pushes Strava’s brand identity forward
- Work collaboratively with other designers, illustrators, motion designer, and project leads
- Manage a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
- 3-5 years design experience in an agency environment or other relevant industry
- Passion for branding and brand identity systems
- Experience working across multiple projects and leading creative output
- Experience ideating and executing strategic creative work
- Exceptional design craft
- Keen interest in all things digital
- Great written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage your time across several workstreams
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Skills in After Effects and/or HTML/CSS a plus
Please include a link to your portfolio or provide work samples as part of the application process and indicate your role and contribution for each project submitted.
Strava is composed of dedicated individuals unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Millions of athletes are already on Strava, with thousands more joining every day, and we’ve assembled an incredible team to keep us growing all around the world. Strava is the Swedish word for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate community, committed to our athletes, each other, our business, and the deeply held belief that there’s always time for a run, ride, coffee or all three.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.