About this Role
The Senior Data Analyst will work closely with our Business Development team to bring the data perspective to new business pitches, ongoing partner campaigns, and new partner product offerings. The Business Development team works across digital fitness offerings, gyms and studios, races and events, and device integrations. You will develop insights, drive decisions with data, and help accelerate our partnerships business. The successful candidate will have curiosity, a passion for data, and a desire to impact the business.
What You'll Do
- Develop insights that further our understanding of how athletes and partners interact with and derive value from challenges, partner content, and partner integrations
- Support new business pitches with ad hoc audience segmentation and sizing data
- Produce partner-facing campaign reports and insights on conversion funnels and attribution
- Partner with PMs and other data analysts to suggest product changes and a/b tests
- Create and socialize key metrics, dashboards, and self-service tools
- Seek out ways to make data more useful, accessible, and actionable for the rest of the organization
What We're Looking For
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, Physics or similar quantitative field; advanced degrees a plus
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst, preferably working with business development, sales, and/or digital marketing
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or other reporting and visualization tool
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.