About this Role
The Senior Growth Marketing Analyst will work closely with our CRM team, Marketers, Product and Growth teams to influence Strava’s central communications strategy that drives subscription growth, winback and user engagement. You will develop insights, drive decisions with data, and build capabilities that allow us to deliver the right message to the right athlete at the right time. The successful candidate will have curiosity, a passion for data, and demonstrate data leadership to impact the business.
- Develop data-driven frameworks and insights that further our understanding of how our email, push, and in-app notifications impact the new user experience, retention, winbacks, and monetization, both on a campaign level and holistically
- Develop key metrics that informs the communication strategy, and build out reports and dashboards for both leadership and working teams
- Build consensus and prioritization for Strava-to-athletes communications across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Identify opportunities and develop methodologies to improve our communication relevancy with standardized audience segmentation, campaign targeting, and personalized data in the message content
- Contribute to the centralized data platform that moves data between our CRM tools and our data warehouse to connect various touch points from Strava’s communication channels to our athletes and their experiences
- Recommend, design and evaluate A/B tests, as well as standardize campaign effectiveness measurement, and spread best practices in the company
- Seek out ways to make data more useful, accessible, and actionable for the rest of the organization
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, Physics or similar quantitative field; advanced degrees a plus
- 3+ years of digital marketing, email, or CRM analytics experience
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience in statistical analysis (e.g., hypothesis testing and regression analysis)
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or other reporting and visualization tool
- Strong communication and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with strategic thinking, turning high-level requirements to KPIs or data-driven framework to influence business decision-making
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.