About this Role
The Senior Data Analyst, Growth Product will work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, and Marketers to influence growth strategy and improve the new athlete experience. You will develop insights, drive decisions with data, and help the strategy for acquiring, retaining, and reactivating Strava athletes. The successful candidate will have curiosity, a passion for data, and a desire to impact the business.
- Develop insights that further our understanding of new athletes, their usage patterns, and opportunities to improve their onboarding experience and retention
- Identify opportunities to win back and retain lapsed users
- Influence decisions and drive product strategy within Growth
- Recommend, design and evaluate A/B tests
- Create and socialize key metrics, reports and dashboards
- Work with engineers to implement and improve feature tracking
- Seek out ways to make data more useful, accessible, and actionable for the rest of the organization
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, Physics or similar quantitative field; advanced degrees a plus
- 3+ years of product analytics experience; growth and/or user acquisition preferred
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or other reporting and visualization tool
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and / or weight.