Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
About this Role:
We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic and organized individual who will serve as Office Coordinator for our brand new Denver office. You will work closely with our SF Office team to create a quintessential employee experience: throughout the week you will ensure daily office operations, facilities management and planning are seamless. This is a 20-25 hr/week position (with potential for contract-to-hire) reporting to the Manager of Facilities and Operations based in our SF Headquarters.
- Provide administrative support to the Denver office Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. (Including, setting up office badges, new desks, organizing and managing our office snack program, coordinating shipping and receiving, and assisting with our recruiting process by greeting candidates and ensuring a positive candidate experience)
- Welcome employees, guests, and vendors with a warm and approachable attitude.
- Assist in office operations by facilitating daily requests, ordering supplies and preparing new hire materials. Help track office expenses and assist with general space upkeep. Ensure all Denver employees have the resources they need during their workday.
- Plan and execute internal events to support Strava culture and wellness, occasional evening event coverage may be requested.
- Manage the mail. Distribute incoming letters and packages throughout the day. Prepare outgoing mail by daily deadlines.
- Maintain office security by managing visitors and guest badges.
- Order food for Tuesday “All Hands” meetings, Tues. and Thurs dinner service, and monthly Happy Hour. Assist with cleanup.
- You are welcoming and energetic and you enjoy creating connections. You are attuned to people's needs and take pride in anticipating them. You have a deep knowledge and appreciation of the guest experience.
- With excellent organizational and time management skills, you have the ability to use your intuition and go with the flow.
- You have the ability to make decisions independently and sometimes with little direction.You also are focused on driving progress and adapt easily to changing priorities.
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks at once without batting an eye.
- You have at least one year of experience in office support.
- You pay attention to detail and ensure deadlines are met. Ownership is important to you.
- You possess impeccable verbal and written communication skills. You convey professionalism and approachability in all your communications and consistently provide proactive communication and follow-through.
- You demonstrate exemplary interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Slack and G-Suite experience preferred.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and / or weight.