About this role:
As Executive Assistant (EA) at Strava, this individual will be responsible for the daily support of the CEO and executive staff. The EA will be the primary executive liaison, both internal and external to the company. This means interfacing with the entire team, board of directors, advisors, attorneys, and the public-at-large. The candidate must possess a high degree of scrutiny and ability to manage confidential information.
The Executive Assistant will schedule meetings, prepare reports and other confidential materials, arrange travel, manage expenses, etc. The candidate will also work closely with the Operations team to coordinate company functions and strive to develop a collaborative culture and work environment across Strava departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the CEO and executive schedules
- Preparing meeting materials and coordination of logistics
- Handling executive level correspondence
- Supporting management to ensure projects are being run in accordance with best practices and internal methodologies
- Problem-solve in a manner that accommodates the culture of the company and individuals involved
- Arranging executive travel needs
- Assisting operations team with HR and office operations related functions
- 5+ years of experience thriving in a high-growth, tech environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, comfortable in establishing new procedures, and an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, confident and articulate, both in writing and speaking
- Ability to work independently, exercising excellent judgment based on experience without guidance
- High proficiency using Google suite and MS Office
- Manage time effectively, anticipating unforeseen issues, capable of thinking on your feet and readjusting priorities accordingly
- Honest, dependable, and able to safeguard sensitive information
Strava is Swedish for “strive,” which epitomizes our attitude and ambition: We’re a passionate and committed team, unified by our mission to build the most engaged community of athletes in the world. Every day, we’re searching for new ways to inspire athletes and make the sports they love even more fun. But it’s not only about achieving – we’re an inclusive team, dedicated to elevating each other and the members of our community. That balanced approach has helped us revolutionize our industry, and we’re just getting started. Millions of athletes are on Strava, millions more will come. When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us.
Backed by Sequoia Capital, Madrone Partners and Jackson Square Ventures, Strava is expanding in order to exceed the needs of our growing community of global athletes. By joining our team, you will help push Strava forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our athletes every day. And in the same way that Strava is deeply committed to unlocking the potential of our athletes, we are dedicated to providing a world-class workplace where our employees can grow and thrive. Join us!
Strava is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Strava, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and or weight.