Customer Success Manager
Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd delivers the most comprehensive, unbiased insights from structured and unstructured data in real-time which enables our customers to discover the hidden stories in their data and to make confident business decisions faster.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a self-driven team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to help us provide top-tier value to our growing customer base.
As a Customer Success Manager with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of an agile team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business. In this role you will serve as a vital link to our customers, helping to develop and execute our account strategies and enhance the customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, analytical, and able to drive continuous value through creative and adaptive approaches. Successful candidates will have the ability understand their client’s goals and align internal resources to achieving those goals.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Educate customers on the value of the Stratifyd platform and encourage optimal utilization matching each customer use case.
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental user base and revenue.
- Develop and execute account level strategy alongside internal stakeholders.
- Train customers on the core components of the platform to ensure successful product adoption and long-term retention.
- Gather customer product feedback to help product management define the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Marketing team by encouraging customer advocacy and creation of case studies to help maintain the strong customer sentiment and referrals.
- Manage and escalate incidents or issues experienced by customers to product management to manage investigation and resolution.
- Maintain customer communication of incidents from reporting until resolution, proactively engage with other teams as needed, and set customer expectations accordingly.
- Develop project plans and communications to ensure visibility and timely onboarding of customers or deployment of company projects.
- Guide customers in strategic use of Stratifyd’s products and develop short and long term retention strategies for each customer.
- Communicate effectively and professionally at multiple levels within a customer’s organization
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Prior experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven ability to drive continuous value
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Strong analytical skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Excellent trouble shooter
- Excellent time management skills for self and others
- Self-driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Driven by win-win approach
- Previous startup or tech company experience, a plus
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with rapidly evolving technology and expanding customer base
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.