Role & Responsibilities
- Support the ideation and implementation of solutions and feature sets for the customers, partner with Stratifyd’s product and engineering organizations to create and deliver.
- Act as a full-stack everything: data scientist, engineer, and customer liaison for Primer.
- Partner with product and engineers at Primer to identify and prioritize new features and algorithms based on customer engagement and feedback.
- Build ways to analyze and understand customer engagement and product performance through modeling and data visualization.
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Able to analyze and manipulate data sources for use in the Stratifyd platform
- Able to assist with functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to document and convey customer and partner requirements to Product Management teams
- Ability to work with the Stratifyd platform to uncover business insights within customer data sets
- Excellent working knowledge of excel
- Proficient Python scripting and coding
Experience And Education Requirements
- Academic background in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, or quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of professional experience in the areas of developing and deploying machine learning and NLP-based solutions.
- Hands-on experience with machine learning and NLP tools and libraries including Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, SpaCy, NLTK, Torch, Tensorflow, Keras
- Proven experience working with a variety of data sets, framing customer problems and use cases, and building data science models.
- Understanding of NLP topics: event and topic detection, relation, and extraction; pattern detection; entity recognition; and clustering and classification models.
- Ability to think about solutions from a customer perspective, establish conceptual connections between requirements and solutions.
- Experience working with AWS, Docker, and APIs.
- Excellent communication skills – you will be the face of Primer to customers’ organizations.
- United States citizenship is required for this position as a result of contractual requirements with the United States government.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
- Independent, self-starter to work in office or remote
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with rapidly evolving technology and expanding customer base
- Travel up to 25%
Confidentiality and Discretion
Employee must maintain the confidentiality of all company and customer information. Tact and discretion must be used in all business dealings with all customers, potential customers, and vendors. Unauthorized disclosure of company confidential information will be treated as a serious disciplinary matter.
Pay Range Base: $40-80k/annual depending on experience
This job description provides a statement of the general purpose of position and provides an outline of the duties and responsibilities involved. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned. This agreement does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the position change.