Sales Engineer – Financial Services
As a Sales Engineer with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business in the financial services industry. In this role you will serve as a vital link between our business and our clients, helping to discover business requirements and articulate technical solutions that will meet our clients’ needs.
Our ideal candidate has several years of technical sales experience in the world of customer experience analytics and loves being an integral part of the sales process from discovery up to implementation. This person is analytical, organized, and able to eliminate technical and sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. As a Sales Engineer, you can collaborate cross functionally, manage external relationships, and you’re comfortable conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. You have a “big picture” mentality that is efficient and effective at critical thinking and problem-solving.
- You will partner with Sales and Engineering to understand the customer’s business and technical requirements and ensure that the solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects: You help your sales team qualify leads by using your deep understanding of how Stratifyd addresses customer’s pain points. You may even have the initial phone or digital contact with leads.
- Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team: You know the given product better than anyone on the sales and marketing teams. This deep product knowledge is required to write a sales pitch that highlights the product’s features and benefits.
- Participate In Strategy Meetings with Marketing Team: You won’t just work with the sales team, you will also be responsible for attending and contributing to strategy meetings held by the marketing team. Your goal is to make sure their pitch is aligned with the marketing campaign
- You’ll learn the technical details concerning how our software works and what problems it solves for our clients
- Help us to identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management
- Assist in developing sales strategy and RFI/RFP responses that reflect the client’s requirements and needs
- Customize dashboards to demonstrate how Stratifyd addresses the unique needs of a client in a demonstration or pilot
- Answer client’s questions regarding software capabilities and requirements
- Analyze and manipulate data sources for use in the Stratifyd platform
- Document and convey customer and partner requirements to Product Management teams
- Work with the platform to uncover business insights within customer data sets and present business outcomes tied to the Stratifyd Platform
- Facilitate client meetings and demo presentations
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Sales or Consulting
- 3+ years of experience in Analytics
- Preferred experience working directly with text analytics across a variety of data sources such as call transcripts, chats, email and surveys
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Creativity in approaching sales and building customer relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Computer proficiency and the ability to generate insights from a given data set
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic sales environment and multitask