The Solution Consultant serves as a trusted advisor to Stratifyd’s customers and prospects. The Consultant works with customers to uncover actionable qualitative and quantitative data driven insights to ensure they recognize the full value of Stratifyd’s industry leading experience analytics platform.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with business skills and the ability to understand business objectives, manage client expectations, communicate effectively with the client, and lead the insight creation and delivery process. As part of insight delivery, the Consultant will assist in building categorization models, tuning sentiment and analyzing both unstructured and structured data to summarize actionable insights across multiple industries.
We are seeking innovative candidates who will not only listen to the client’s requests, but also proactively identify and propose solutions that the client may not have considered.
As part of the Solution Consultant team, this role will:
- Act as the primary Subject Matter Expert (SME) both internally and with clients on how to maximize the value that can be realized in the Stratifyd platform
- Collaborate with all functions of the company to deliver end-to end implementations including gathering of business requirements, establishing business needs, applying customer experience management best practices and strategies, performing insights analysis and providing ongoing support, insight and direction for our clients.
- Work with clients to develop data modeling strategies, define and document stakeholders business requirements and build and maintain categorization models
- Perform basic and advanced sentiment tuning for diverse sources of qualitative data
- Consult with clients to design, define, and modify insights analysis studies leveraging their qualitative and quantitative data. Implement the studies, provide insight findings, and collaborate with our clients to identify insights driven business recommendations.
- Play a critical communications role by interacting with clients to clearly and effectively communicate insights both verbally and visually through presentations to the client and their internal stakeholders.
- Incorporate advanced analytics data analysis techniques into customer insights and properly package business insights and findings for customer consumption
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Economics, Statistics or a related quantitative discipline
- 2-3 years of experience with advanced analytics including text/speech and structured data. Must have experience specifically working with conversational data such as calls, chat, and email.
- Experience leading teams that have a proven track record of driving measurable ROI, and not just “insights”, at leading companies
- Strong focus on qualitative and quantitative data analysis including statistical techniques, general data analysis and trend analysis among others.
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to help out wherever he/she is needed
- Ability to problem solve creatively and eager to learn new things
- Ability to multi-task as he/she will be expected to work on multiple engagements/initiatives simultaneously
- Expert in MS Excel and PowerPoint required
- Demonstrated experienced in Customer Experience Management, Business Analysis, Data analysis and/or Linguistic studies
- Experience with one or more Business Intelligence and Data Mining Tools desirable
- Experience with statistical modeling and advanced statistics including descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive techniques
- Experience in Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Consumer Product Goods or Retail Industries at leading global brands