Sales Development Representative
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally, we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
Stratifyd’s Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for prospecting to generate leads, and qualifying inquiries and opportunities. As the first line of communication with many prospects, SDRs must have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our Account Executives and Solutions Engineers up for success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Stratifyd’s sales organization and begin the path towards becoming an Account Executive. You will be trained to sell our next generation customer analytics platform and have access to mentorship from Stratifyd’s top salespeople and team members.
The SDR will possess a solid understanding of Stratifyd’s products and services to best position the opportunity for conversion. The SDR will have impeccable written and verbal communication skills and be focused on lead generation and strategic outreach.
- 70% calling, emailing, and engaging with companies (outbound) to schedule meetings. Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline through first and second meetings.
- 20% calling marketing-generated (inbound) leads to qualify and schedule meetings for the sales team.
- 10% miscellaneous tasks such as email campaigns, etc.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Stratifyd’s products and services and be able to clearly articulate the value and market differentiation
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales team for next steps
- Schedule appointments and demo’s with sales team members and client prospects
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams by identifying innovative and creative lead generation ideas
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and metrics as outlined by management
What We’re Looking For:
- Driven sales performers who have a demonstrated capacity to meet/exceed goals
- A hunter mentality to find and cultivate new business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience preferred
- Experience and previous success with prospecting and selling via phone
- Proven success in a role with weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets
- At least 1 year experience making outbound calls, or any relevant sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and ZoomInfo