Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer you will be part of a small but agile team focused on designing and building Stratifyd’s digital infrastructure and supporting customer facing web applications and the company’s enterprise data platform. In this role you will be able to help our team to implement changes in an effort to scale our software, in addition to providing escalated technical support for any speed bumps our clients encounter.
Our ideal candidate will excel at juggling the duality of this position – focusing primarily on the delivery of infrastructure services, but additionally supporting our existing clients through technical resolution. As a Jr Cloud Operations Engineer, you will contribute to solving problems and creating solutions that help us design exciting new technologies that meet our customer needs. You are a results-oriented and versatile individual, who is comfortable collaborating, as well as working individually.
- Successful candidate will be a member of a cross functional team comprised of well-rounded engineers who can learn new skills rapidly and work across multiple functional domains to carry out end-to-end delivery of infrastructure services
- Work closely with senior engineers, other team members and application owners to solve technical problems at the network, system, and application levels.
- Help design, test and deploy technical solutions that are innovate and leverage new technologies to help modernize the program.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS degree in related field and 2-5 years prior relevant experience.
- Any technical certifications (AWS, RHCSA, etc.) are desirable
- Experience with Kubernetes/Python is a plus
- Cloud Skills - Understanding of cloud terminology, architecture, and tools including provisioning and monitoring
- Network Skills - Understanding of basic networking design concepts and TCP/IP
- Infrastructure Skills - Familiar with a variety of operating systems and understanding of virtual machines
- Flexibility-comfortable with evolving solutions and finding the most effective path to implementation
- Security Skills-Knowledge of information assurance compliance and information security basics
- Development Skills - Programming/development experience including use of repositories (e.g. GitHub) and deployment in multi-tier environment
- Comfortable in an iterative environment, experience with Agile/Scrum based initiatives
- Collaboration- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software deployment
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.