Customer Success Manager
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a self-driven team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to help us provide top-tier value to our growing customer base.
As a Customer Success Manager with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business. In this role you will serve as a vital link to our customer, helping to retain our current business and enhance the customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, analytical, and able to drive continuous value through creative and adaptive approaches. Successful candidates will have the ability to collaborate effectively across departments as well as develop and manage enterprise level external relationships.
Key accountabilities & responsibilities
- Maximize retention rate across the book of business.
- Educate customers on the value of the Stratifyd platform and encourage optimal utilization matching each customer use case.
- Develop and maintain extraordinary relationships with customers to ensure their satisfaction and retention while helping to grow our incremental user base and revenue.
- You’ll increase and drive adoption of Statifyd’s solutions across our client base.
- Gather customer product feedback to help product management define our roadmap.
- Manage and escalate incidents or issues experienced by customers to product management to manage investigation and resolution.
- Maintain customer communication of incidents from reporting until resolution, proactively engage with other teams as needed, and set customer expectations accordingly.
- Develop account plans and communications to ensure visibility and timely onboarding of customers or deployment of company projects.
- Guide customers in strategic use of Stratifyd’s products and develop short and long term retention strategies for each customer.
- Communicate effectively and professionally at multiple levels within a customer’s organization
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 1+ years' in a Customer Success role
- Prior experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven ability to understand and drive continuous value
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Excellent trouble shooter
- Excellent time management skills for self and others
- Self-driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- Driven by win-win approach
- Previous startup or tech company experience, a plus
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with rapidly evolving technology and expanding customer base
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.