Vice President, Demand Gen and Marketing Operations
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
Stratifyd is looking for an exceptional VP, Demand Gen and Marketing Operations to manage our end-to-end digital marketing efforts, campaign optimization, and reporting. Reporting directly to the CMO, the VP of Demand Gen and Marketing Operations will play a large part in leading digital acquisition, engagement, and retention efforts, and will have a direct impact on Stratifyd’s growth and revenue goals. The ideal candidate is a strong player/coach who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative hi-growth environment. The position can be located anywhere in the US.
- Lead the strategy and execution of demand generation and lead nurturing programs, with a focus on data-driven decisions and optimizations for generating qualified leads and building the sales pipeline
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, integrated digital marketing strategy that drives brand awareness, increases inbound customer generation, and helps grow the pipeline.
- Manage top-of-the-funnel nurture programs to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel for various Stratifyd personas
- Track and report on performance metrics (Leads, MQLs, Opps, Closed Won deals, etc.), using this data to continually optimize campaign performance
- Identify and create specific content components to support lead generation components
- Implement inbound and outbound campaigns incorporating email marketing, SEO/SEM, social, video, blog, affiliate, web, digital events, etc. to generate and convert leads.
- Advanced experience with web CMS and digital marketing tools to optimize automated marketing and lead generation efforts, using platforms such as Google Analytics, AdWords, marketing automation platforms, CRM tools, etc
- Segment audiences and optimize campaigns to increase the effectiveness
- Understand analytics, measuring ROI, and communicating results
- Drive compelling user acquisition experiences. Propose and execute A/B tests on media formats, ads, targeting, and landing pages
- Work closely with the sales team to deliver account-based marketing campaigns
- Providing position leadership and insights, supporting the company and marketing strategic objectives
- Define, create, map, and document key marketing processes
- Implement a marketing automation platform
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database in partnership with the sales operations team
- Own and manage a variety of technology, data, and service vendors. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of marketing experience, with at least 4+ years of leading B2B SaaS demand gen teams
- Exceptional leadership skills and proven ability to attract, develop, coach, and retain top talent
- A player/coach manager who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels.
- Ability to develop and execute high ROI digital marketing programs
- Strong understanding of all facets of the buyer journey, across different personas throughout the marketing and sales funnel.
- Analytical and data-driven, with a continuous focus on metrics, measurement, and optimization.
- Track record in driving high growth in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to think creatively and use sound judgment when making business decisions
- Hands-on experience and expertise with Salesforce and the Salesforce ecosystem
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with marketing technologies like Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Adwords, and more.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.