Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
Stratifyd is looking for a strategic, hands-on Creative Lead to join our Marketing team. Our ideal candidate will have experience leading strategically important projects and helping drive the brand vision and execution. He/she will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and is used to doing more with less. You are an experienced leader who is also willing to roll up your sleeves and do the work. In other words, you have great ideas and the ability to execute on those ideas. You have extensive experience in the tech space, B2B sales, and marketing agencies. This position will report to the CMO and can be located anywhere in the US.
- You will be strategic and hands-on with brand design and take full ownership of creative work from concept through execution
- Develop and deliver creative excellence – making decisions and driving adoption of mechanisms that elevate how we approach design and raise the broader team’s awareness of best practices
- Create and maintain Stratifyd Brand Standards
- You’ll deliver clear art direction to your peers, agencies, and freelance resources to fulfill the Stratifyd brand vision
- Work on large strategic campaigns for Stratifyd – from creative brief to style guide to launch and execution
- Lead creative projects in both a hands-on and oversight capacity from pitch to execution, partnering with multi-disciplinary teams to craft industry-leading work
- Adjust and maintain creative assets as the company messaging evolves
- Take a leading role for creative campaigns – confident holding ownership concerning what visuals should be - based on the market and given messaging
- Stay on top of the competitive design landscape to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends, and share these insights with the team
- Partner with internal teams such as sales, solutions, demand gen, and product marketing teams for visual content and asset creation
- Take the lead on all visual and asset design and execution, including, but not limited to– digital ads, content assets, social media, email, landing pages, web pages, sales decks, and more
- Create and deliver compelling presentations, ensuring buy-in and alignment from internal clients and other stakeholders
- Define and ensure the accuracy of the creative scope, estimates, and actuals of your projects
- Shape the team’s approach to concept development, including refining our process and best practices
Required Skills & Experience
- A passionate, hands-on, creative lead, senior visual designer, or art director with 5-8+ years of relevant experience within the tech space and previous mentorship/leadership experience
- You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us. (Please be sure to provide any necessary passwords)
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Cloud and PowerPoint
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, hi-growth environment
- Strong conceptual and execution skills, with a knack for visual story-telling
- Successful track record of shipping inspiring, well-crafted work across mediums—print, web, mobile, video, and more.
- An organized, strategic thinker who is research-driven, data-informed, and solution oriented. Someone who pays close attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Able to work both collaboratively and autonomously on a wide range of assignments
- High-level of accountability and motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills
- Adaptability and quick thinking for times when projects change, timelines shift, or scopes vary. Knowledge around how to navigate these situations and ability to mitigate issues as they arise
- Maintain a high-bar for creative quality for yourself and others while pushing to find the best solution to meet company goals
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.