Sr Security Operations Specialist
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
As a Sr Security Operations Specialist with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business. In this role, you will wear a number of different hats. First and foremost will be our first line of defense, protecting our network, systems, applications, and employees from damaging threats to our company and brand. Secondarily you will help support, educate, and empower our employees on all things IT so they can be successful.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, organized and able to take full advantage of the technology and intelligence to triage threat events, perform threat hunting, and lead incident response. As a Sr Security Operations Specialist, you will be a subject matter expert in security operations and involved in marketing, sales, and public relations for the company. Candidates must have a “big picture” mentality that is efficient and effective at critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Keep information regarding our clients, their data, and other sensitive information confidential
- Provide remote IT & security support
- Triage security alerts and events to quickly determine scope, impact, and risk
- Investigate security alerts and events to correlate related events into incidents
- Proactively hunt for security exposures and threats in a customer's environment
- Assist in new employee on-boarding and setup
- Update knowledge base to provide continuity among other company personnel
- Communicate ticket status and document updates to clients and technical staff as needed
- Integrate new technology with IT security standards
- Performing security assessments & inspections of the environment to ensure compliance with security policy.
- Conduct training and awareness sessions for all staff on the relevant security requirements
- Drive cross functional risk remediation with the Local Stakeholders (IT, Site Leaders, Human Resources & Business)
- Collaborate with other teams within Enterprise Cyber-security to improve the overall security of Stratifyd's applications and infrastructure
- Stay current on security best practices
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on, technical security experience
- Experience with AWS/Azure
- Experience with laptop management & deployment
- Experience with Azure Active Directory, Cylance and Cloud App Security
- Strong skills in interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Able to work in a collaborative and in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Solution-minded, results-oriented with a ‘can-do’ attitude; Flexible and agile to the needs of the business
- Startup experience heavily preferred
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.