Director of CX Analytics & Delivery
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
The Director of CX Analytics & Delivery will be responsible for growing and leading a team whose focus is on optimizing the value customers realize from the Stratifyd platform. This individual will be able to dive deep into the complex business problems of our customers and translate them into clear analytical approaches in the Stratifyd platform. Because Stratifyd is an omnichannel analytics platform, this role must be able to apply leading analytics practices across a variety of sources of unstructured and structured data.
Our ideal candidate must be comfortable in a player/coach role, with significant prior hands-on experience with industry-leading text analytics, business intelligence, and AI/ML vendors. In addition, this person must be effective in developing and growing a team into strategic analytical consultants which differentiate Stratifyd’s managed services. To do so, this role must have significant experience in running successful analytics programs which identify insights with clear and quantifiable business value.
- Own the entire lifecycle of a Stratifyd customer:
- Ensuring the terms of the contract during negotiation will provide a successful implementation and ongoing use of the platform.
- Development and execution of a successful implementation plan.
- Ongoing analytical and strategic consulting support post-implementation.
- Problem Solving: Deep dive into complex business problems and translate them into clear analysis requirements in order to identify value-added insights. Develops analytical solutions using resourceful creativity and strong business judgment.
- Continuous Improvement: Develop new analytical methodologies and scalable processes to enable customers to generate insights on a continuous basis. Provide feedback to the Product, Marketing and Sales organizations to drive focused improvement across Stratifyd based on industry and customer trends.,
- Stakeholder Management: Build strong relationships with customers to understand their challenges and priorities. Translate these into the appropriate analytical solution in Stratifyd for the customer. Strong verbal and written communication skills both externally with customers and internally across Stratifyd.
- Strategic Consulting: Establish your and the team’s identity with customers as thought leaders in customer experience analytics. Be seen as the subject matter experts that customers seek for strategic advice in operationalizing Stratifyd to drive continuous improvement within their business.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a business or technical focus
- 5+ years of analytical delivery/implementation experience using platform-based SaaS solutions
- 3+ years of experience working with industry-leading text analytics platforms, preferably analyzing customer feedback sources such as call transcripts, chats, emails, surveys, social media, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with customer experience analytics focused on driving quantifiable results with business ROI. Primary focus is on combining unstructured customer feedback data with relevant structured data to identify value-added insights.
- 3+ managing a team, preferably operating in a player-coach role
- Passion for continuously improving the Stratifyd customer experience. Be a self-starter who solves problems and follows up on commitments in a timely manner while also being a strong team player. Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to experiment and take calculated risks in order to continuously innovate.
- Excellent communication skills -- interpersonal, written and public speaking.
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen.
- Organized and able to manage multiple clients/projects concurrently.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.