Product Manager – Data Analytics
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their human experience data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally, we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
The Product Manager – Data Analytics will join the Stratifyd Product team to provide subject matter and operational expertise around steering product objectives and management in the area of data analytics to be delivered for customers at targeted enterprise and mass-market scale.
Our ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of driving product management for B2B data analytics-based solutions and platforms. The ideal candidate will work with the team to deliver a market leading experience for our customers by driving key initiatives which aim to provide solutions to their needs and ultimately help them realize the insightful stories hidden in their data.
- Execute the product strategy and roadmap for our data analytics platform.
- Listen to the market and customers to define the market problems and lead a team to deliver product solutions to identified high-value market problems.
- Lead collaboration between design, engineering, data science and all customer-facing teams.
- Partner closely with product team and marketing teams.
- Deeply understand the Data Analytics market and how to deliver solutions to the market problems of customer experience, data analytics and call center analytics teams in large enterprise companies.
- Deliver metrics driven product centered on tracking and reporting on clear success metrics.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Product Management working in startup technology companies
- Bachelor or MBA Degree with strong technical background
- Experience driving product development from inception to launch for a data analytics platform
- Experience with key product management functions, including writing requirements/user stories, and leading design to create mocks/wireframes, conducting market research, competitive analysis, product planning and reporting.
- Experience creating best-in-class user experience interfaces that enable users simple ways to navigate complex solutions
- Experience defining and driving both product and go-to-market strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for sharing detailed understanding of customer problems
- Experience as a creative product thinker who loves or thrive in collaboration across the company with design, engineering, data science, marketing, and sales
- Ability to do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful.
- Experience working with engineering teams using Agile/Scrum software development
- Experience in defining and developing products to meet business requirements from inception to launch
- Solid understanding of application architectures, databases, APIs, etc.
- Experience in building highly scalable enterprise SaaS product and platforms related to data
- Experience with working with large-scale data
- Experience with analytics tools.
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.