VP of Strategy – Medical Insights
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd equips business leaders worldwide with immediate insights into how consumers, partners and employees view their products or services. The Stratifyd Platform is an AI powered Data Analytics platform that analyzes and visualizes complex unstructured and structured data sets. Built on our patented algorithms that leverage Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing for any business, Fortune 500 companies are leveraging Stratifyd to analyze data such as the voice of customer, product reviews, surveys, online chat transcriptions, system logs, emails, employee satisfaction, social media engagement, and news articles to understand the thoughts, feelings, and voice of their customers, so that they can develop better products and services.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal! With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
The VP of Strategy – Medical Insights will join the Stratifyd Strategy team to provide subject matter expertise and domain knowledge around commercial market medical insights for the Pharmaceutical industry. This role will contribute to the launch of new solutions by identifying, designing, developing and measuring commercial market medical insight related use cases and deliverables within the Pharma vertical.
Our ideal candidate has a strong background working in the Pharma industry specifically in the commercial medical insight analytics realm. Analytics is a passion and he/she is well-versed in dissecting data coming from multiple avenues. The VP of Strategy – Medical Insights will lead the charge for us to enhance our solution offering and delivery for our current and future Pharma clients.
- Leverage Stratifyd’s platform & technology to develop solutions, use cases & taxonomies to support existing velocity across medical insights in Pharma, our fastest growing industry.
- Translate customer needs into business requirements.
- Lead cross functional teams in developing business and customer specific use cases to help drive experience improvement.
- Utilize strong cross-functional understanding of service delivery to be able to identify and engage on multiple levels (CxO to Analyst)
- Leverage extensive knowledge of pharma systems, process flows and procedures, in addition to the drug development process, to aid analyses and recommendations for solution offerings.
- Understand and interpret market medical insight measurements. Strong understanding of KPI’s, SLA and metrics.
- Lead facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and develop medical insight blueprints
- Facilitate project execution by providing support in project-level issue resolution and scope management. Ensure quality of all project deliverables.
- Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s required, PharmD or MBA preferred
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of commercial/market medical insight analytics within the Pharma industry (patient data, HCP, public sources, big data, etc.).
- Knowledge and implementation of core medical insight efforts end-to-end, including medical information research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing, and associated change management practices.
- Consistent track record delivering medical information focused text analytics to the enterprise
- Strong understanding of the Pharmaceutical industry’s systems, processes, and procedures as well as the drug development process
- Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills.
Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders and project team members.Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k), and fun and collaborative work environment.
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.