Do you want to join a fast-paced tech company?
Stratifyd, Inc. is a B2B tech company located in Charlotte, NC and is fundamentally changing the way brands analyze their data. Stratifyd delivers the most comprehensive, unbiased insights from structured and unstructured data in real-time which enables our customers to discover the hidden stories in their data and to make confident business decisions faster.
We are members of the Mastercard Start Path and the Microsoft ScaleUp programs, and we were named a Cool Vendor in Analytics by Gartner. Additionally we were recently awarded one of "Charlotte's Best Places to Work" as well as one of the fastest growing companies in Charlotte by the Charlotte Business Journal!
With how quickly we’re growing and developing cutting-edge technology, we need more talented individuals to join our team.
As a Sales Engineer with Stratifyd, Inc. you will be part of an agile and growing team, playing a critical role in helping us grow our business using your expertise in navigating the technical sales process. In this role you will serve as a vital link between our business and our clients, helping to discover business requirements and articulate technical solutions that will meet our clients’ needs.
Our ideal candidate has several years of technical sales experience in the world of CX Analytics and loves being an integral part of the sales process from discovery up to implementation. This person is analytical, organized and able to eliminate technical and sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. As a Sales Engineer, you have the ability to collaborate cross functionally, manage external relationships, and you’re comfortable conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings. You have a “big picture” mentality that is efficient and effective at critical thinking and problem-solving.
- You will partner with Sales and Engineering to understand the customer’s business and technical requirements and ensure that the solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Assist Sales Team in Qualifying Prospects: You help your sales team qualify leads by using their deep understanding of the product’s ideal customer pain points. You may even have the initial phone or digital contact with leads.
- Provide Product Knowledge Support to Sales Team: You know the given product better than anyone on the sales and marketing teams. This deep product knowledge is required to write a sales pitch that highlights the product’s features and benefits.
- Participate In Strategy Meetings With Marketing Team: you won’t just work with the sales team, you will also be responsible for attending and contributing to strategy meetings held by the marketing team. Your goal is to make sure their pitch is aligned with the marketing campaign
- You’ll learn the technical details concerning how our software works and what problems it solves for our clients
- Help us to identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams to validate data connector and platform functionality
- Assist in developing sales strategy and RFI/RFP responses that reflect the client’s requirements and needs
- Create dashboards to be used in demonstrations and pilots
- Answer questions regarding software capabilities and requirements
- Analyze and manipulate data sources for use in the Stratifyd platform
- Document and convey customer and partner requirements to Product Management teams
- Work with the platform to uncover business insights within customer data sets and present business outcomes tied to the Stratifyd Platform
- Identify and analyze solutions and areas of research
- Facilitate client meetings and demo presentations
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Strong experience demonstrating CX analytics software preferably with a text analytics component
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Creativity in approaching sales and building customer relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Computer proficiency and the ability to generate insights from a given data set
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic sales environment and multitask
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 50% of the time, depending on the position and sales role
Stratifyd, Inc. offers employees a competitive salary along with a casual work environment, paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental, and 401(k).
Stratifyd is an equal opportunity employer all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.